In recent years, the interest in higher education in Australia has increased significantly. The country is developing successfully, combining European traditions with Asian business dynamism. Australian economy is now presented by the American, Japanese, Korean and Chinese capital. Undoubtedly, these are the most favorable conditions not only for business, but also for the training of students from around the world in finance, management, economics, engineering and other popular qualifications.
The quality of higher education in Australia is equal to European and American ones. At the same time the cost of higher education in Australia is considerably lower than in many European countries and in the United States.
Australian universities consistently rank high in international rankings of higher education institutions in the world. For example, in one of the most famous ratings, The Times Higher Education World University Reputation Rankings for 2013, prepared by the respected British magazine «Times Higher Education», the largest Australian universities are in the top-100 world best universities.
- Ways to Evaluate and Reduce E-commerce Business Risks
- Diversification of Business Risks: How It Works and When It Should Be Used
- External and Internal Factors of Business Risks
- How Entrepreneurs and Investors Assess Business Plan Risks
- Business risks for startups. Things Necessary to Be Considered When Starting a New Business
This rating of international reputation of the universities is annually presented to the public. It is based on nearly 16,000 independent evaluations of the academic community representatives from 150 countries and is added to the rating of academic achievements, which is also formed on the basis of «Times Higher Education» research.
Compared with the same rating, prepared on the basis of 2012, Australian universities have improved their positions significantly. In 2013, already six Australian universities were in the top-100 ranking of Times Higher Education, while in 2012 the top-100 was four Australian universities. Over the past year Monash University and the University of New South Wales significantly improved their positions.
It is worth noting that the number of universities, represented in the top-100 list, traditionally resides in the U.S. and Britain. However, thanks to the improved performance of its universities, Australia received higher positions than Japan, Germany and the Netherlands.
Such Australian universities as University of Melbourne, Australian National University, University of Sydney, University of Queensland, University of New South Wales, Monash University can be recognized as the world’s top universities. They also occupy the highest positions in many independent international rankings. For example, research conducted by Shanghai specialists, provides similar ratings to the «Times Higher Education». Undoubtedly, Australian universities can provide students with high-quality, internationally acknowledged education.
- Buying a car in Australia for foreigners
- The Rules of Renting a car in Australia
- Personal car leasing in Australia
- Car Insurance in Australia for visitors
- Can foreigners buy real estate in Australia
- Current tax system in Australia
- Social security benefits in Australia
- Educational System in Australia
- Australian universities Review
- Higher education in Australia for international students